Happy New Year! Welcome to 2012! I sat down this morning about 3 am and wrote down what I wanted to do this year. Not a list of resolutions, but a map to guide me, with suggestions for getting from Point A to Point B.
1. Take better care of myself by exercising every day, drinking more H2O and less caffeine, eat a healthier diet by eliminating most of the sugar and adding more fruits and vegies. Maybe this is the year I start a yoga class!
2. Be creative for at least 10 minute every day. Sew, quilt, play the piano, draw and sketch, write. Every. Single. Day.
3. Manage the money. Eat out less, cook at home more. Follow the budget. Think before spending.
4. Grow DellaJane. Update website, find and sell unique items. Find creative ways to advertise. Keep things organized, from business paperwork to items for sale.
5. Be more involved in the world around me. Be less of a hermit. Write and call and email friends and family. Participate in the groups I already belong to.
6. Knit a pair of socks. I have instructions, tools and yarn. Just do it!