Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Have A Handi Quilter!

On Tuesday morning, it was an empty (relatively speaking!) room:

Getting it to this point involved hours of sorting through piles of mostly quilting stuff, going through boxes of mostly quilting stuff and making decisions about what stays and what goes. I sold one sewing machine and a table, but what you don't see in this empty room picture is the full shelf in the next room of Stuff-That-Stays.

Leslie & Kevin showed up at 10:30 am with a truckload of boxes and several hours later, I had my new baby - a Handi Quilter 16! I love it! If you want me, I'll be quilting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you've got a perfect room for your new HQ Sixteen. Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun quilting. Let's hear it for "no more basting".

Brenda